Making a Request
Submit the form in person or by mail to address below, with a $5 non-refundable request fee.
To make a request, please complete the the FOI Request Form.
Attn: Release of Information Clerk
Windsor Regional Hospital, Health Records Department
1995 Lens Ave,
All requests must include:
You will be notified if:
- A reference to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act;
- Enough detail to assist us in processing the request; and
- A $5.00 application fee (payable by cheque or money order to Windsor Regional Hospital).
- Further information to the documentation is required;
- The 30-day time limit must be extended and why;
- A record must be severed and the why;
- Access is denied and why; and
- The estimated fee exceeds $100.
You are invited to direct any questions related to privacy issues, Freedom of Information requests and/or any comments related to this site to:
Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
Windsor Regional Hospital
1995 Lens Ave, Windsor, Ontario, N8W 1L9
(519) 254 – 5577 Ext. 52510