GETTING HERE - OUELLETTE CAMPUS
Windsor Regional Hospital, Ouellette Campus
1030 Ouellette Ave.
Windsor, ON N9A 1E1
Maps & Directions:
- View the Ouellette Campus Parking Map for hospital parking and bike rack locations.
- For your convenience, patient drop-off and pick-up areas are located at the Ouellette Avenue and Goyeau Street entrances.
- Visitor parking is available in the parking deck located at the corner of Erie St. and Goyeau St. Additional ‘pay and display’ lots are located around the campus. Please refer to the map above for all parking lot locations.
- Parking deck users receive a bar code ticket upon entry. Exit from the structure requires the paid ticket to be inserted into the exit gate. Automated pay stations are located in the elevator lobby on the ground and 3rd-floor levels. These machines accept coins, cash and credit cards (Visa or MasterCard only).
- Emergency and short-term parking is available near the Emergency entrance on Goyeau Street and in the lot to the south of the Goyeau Street entrance.
- Free Accessible Parking is available in each of the parking areas, with a valid permit.
- Patients being admitted to the hospital are encouraged to leave their vehicles at home.
- Parking rates vary depending on location and are clearly marked at each entrance. The maximum daily rate at each lot is $7.00.
- If you are making frequent trips to the hospital, parking coupons/tokens are available at a discounted rate in the Cashier’s Office.
- Unlimited access to the parking deck is available for $30/week and $90/28 days. Passes are available at the pay stations on the ground and 3rd-floor levels.
- For more information on parking and rates, please refer to the Windsor Regional Hospital Parking Policy.
- Transit Windsor provides service with stops at the public entrance of each campus.
- Bike storage is available at each of our campuses. Please refer to the Ouellette Campus Parking Map for bike rack locations at the Ouellette Campus.