Payments for uninsured services can be made at either campuses or online.
- Pay Online - Pay your Windsor Regional Hospital medical bill online.
- Pay in person at the Cashiers Office - Payments can be made in person at either campus, regardless of where the service or treatment was provided. The cashiers' offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The cashiers accept cash, debit, or major credit card.
- Pay by phone - Payment by major credit card can also be made by phone by calling 519-254-5577, ext. 52402. Information about your financial responsibility is available at the Finance department at (519) 254-5577 Ext. 51004.
Examples of services that are not insured by OHIP include:
- Ambulance Services
- Semi-Private or Private Accommodation
- Appliances, E.g. crutches, boots, cervical collars
- Telephone Services
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Delisted Services, E.g. circumcisions
- You are responsible for payment of any amounts not covered by your insurance provider.
Please check your private insurance coverage before coming to the hospital to determine your coverage for items that OHIP does not insure.
For a complete list of rates, or if you have questions, please contact the Finance Department:
Finance Department: 519-254-5577
, ext. 51004