Payment options for uninsured services.
With restrictions in place to support social distancing in regards to COVID-19, the Cashiers' offices at both the Metropolitan and Ouellette Campuses will be physically closed to the public until further notice.
Offices are open for payments via phone for credit cards or cheque via mail. Payments can be made as indicated below regardless of which campus the service or treatment was provided.
- PAY ONLINE - Pay your Windsor Regional Hospital medical bill ONLINE.
- PAY BY PHONE - Payment by credit card (VISA or Mastercard) can also be made by phone by calling 519-254-5577, ext. 52402 at the Met Campus or ext. 37827 at the Ouellette Campus. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- PAY BY CHEQUE - Cheques can be mailed to:
Windsor Regional Hospital, Metropolitan Campus
1995 Lens Avenue
Information about your financial responsibility is available from the Finance Department at 519-254-5577 Ext. 51004.
EXAMPLES OF SERVICES THAT ARE NOT INSURED BY OHIP INCLUDE:
- Ambulance Services
- Semi-Private or Private Accommodation
- Appliances, E.g. crutches, boots, cervical collars
- Telephone Services
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Delisted Services, e.g. circumcisions
- You are responsible for payment of any amounts not covered by your insurance provider.
Please check your private insurance coverage before coming to the hospital to determine your coverage for items that OHIP does not insure.
For a complete list of rates, or if you have questions, please contact the Finance Department:
Finance Department: 519-254-5577, ext. 51004