freedom of information
The purpose of the Freedom of Information & Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) is to provide you with access to information while at the same time protecting the privacy of individuals whose personal information we hold. At Windsor Regional Hospital, we believe in transparency and accountability. We continue to encourage and support proactive disclosure where it is appropriate and will provide information and documents online that are of interest to our community.
Making a Request
To make a request, please complete the the FOI Request Form.
Submit the form in person or by mail to the address below, with a $5 non-refundable request fee.
Attn: Release of Information Clerk
Windsor Regional Hospital, Health Records Department
1995 Lens Ave,
All requests must include:
You will be notified if:
- A reference to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act;
- Enough detail to assist us in processing the request; and
- A $5.00 application fee (payable by cheque or money order to Windsor Regional Hospital).
- Further information to the documentation is required;
- The 30-day time limit must be extended and why;
- A record must be severed and the why;
- Access is denied and why; and
- The estimated fee exceeds $100.
You are invited to direct any questions related to privacy issues, Freedom of Information requests and/or any comments related to this site to:
Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
Windsor Regional Hospital
1995 Lens Ave, Windsor, Ontario, N8W 1L9
(519) 254 – 5577 Ext. 52510