Please take advantage of the opportunity to learn all that you can during your placement experience with us. Our staff are most anxious to share their clinical knowledge and expertise with you and to have you become part of the Windsor Regional Hospital team
Through a realignment in 2013, Windsor Regional Hospital, along with maintaining full responsibility of the Met Campus has also acquired and operates the Ouellette Campus, bringing the two acute care sites together as one, on two locations.
Windsor Regional Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in the Province of Ontario. We are the regional provider of advanced care in areas that include complex trauma, renal dialysis, cardiac care, stroke and neurosurgery, intensive care, acute mental health, family birthing centre, neonatal intensive care, paediatric services, regional cancer services and a broad range of medical and surgical services required to support these specialized areas for more than 400,000 people in the Windsor-Essex region.
** University of Windsor/St.Clair College Faculty and students please refer to Blackboard to complete the mandatory requirements and tests.
Please read the mandatory information in the Nursing Student e-Learn Package below. When you are finished, complete the mandatory check for understanding.
Nursing Student E-Learn Package: Mandatory information about Professional Conduct, Emergency Codes, Infection Prevention and Control and Privacy and Confidentiality and Workplace Safety at WRH.
Mandatory Check for Understanding: Once you have read the material in the e-Learn Package above, please complete mandatory Post Test check for understanding below.
5) What is/are important actions to consider when performing hand hygiene? Select all that apply
10) The following are examples of Personal Health Information (PHI). (Check all that apply)
15) Who is responsible for workplace safety? Select all that apply
22) Which of the following statements is/are TRUE or WRH's Zero Tolerance Approach to Workplace Violence? (Select all that apply)
25) Who is required to respond to a Code White overhead page? (Select all that apply)
METROPOLITAN CAMPUS: 1995 Lens Avenue, Windsor, ON N8W 1L9
1030 Ouellette Avenue, Windsor, ON N9A 1E1