Paediatric Urgent Medical Assessment Clinic
Opening Tuesday, August 31, 2021
If your child or youth is experiencing an emergency, CALL 911.
The Paediatric Urgent Medical Assessment (PUMA) Clinic offers COVID-19 testing, urgent care medical assessment based on potential COVID-19 symptoms, and, where appropriate, COVID-19 vaccinations using the approved Pfizer vaccine for those born in 2009 or earlier.
The booking site will open at 12 pm noon on August 30, 2021. It will open at noon every day to book still available same day and next day paediatric urgent medical appointments.
Again, in the event of child and youth emergencies, call 911 or attend the Emergency Department.
- WRH Met Campus, inside a stand-alone building adjacent to the Emergency Department parking area.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Booking starts on August 30 at noon.
- Book online at wrh.on.ca/OnlineBooking. (Please note: Internet Explorer is not a supported browser for the online booking tool). You will be asked to create a user profile and have a working email address. Please indicate Windsor under location.
- Book an appointment by phone by calling 519-973-4443. Phones are answered Monday - Friday, between 8 am and 4 pm. Please have your health card ready.
- Adult appointments should continue to be booked at the Ouellette Campus - COVID-19 Assessment Campus. Please visit wrh.on.ca/coronavirus for more information.
WHO SHOULD MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Please consider making an appointment to visit the clinic if you believe you have a child 17 or younger with possible COVID-19 symptoms which can include:
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Nausea or vomiting
- Poor feeding or poor appetite
- New loss of taste or smell
- Belly pain
HOURS OF OPERATION
(as of Aug. 31, 2021)
The clinic is open from noon to 8 pm, seven days a week.