SAIL INTO SUMMER 2 - Home Edition
Please Support Us In This Great Cause!
We will miss being with you in person at Sail Into Summer this year but we are pleased to present the "HOME EDITION" of our fundraiser at the Windsor Yacht Club to support the purchase of an Ultrasound Machine for the Urology Department to diagnose kidney and prostate abnormalities at Windsor Regional Hospital.
You can participate in Sail into Summer 2: Home Edition by placing your order on our Eventbrite Website or by phone at 519-254-5577 x 52656. The event will run from June 23 to June 27, 2021 from 12:00 - 6:00. Select the day and time you would like to participate and your package (and door prize if eligible) can be picked up at the Windsor Yacht Club at your scheduled time.
The $100.00 package includes a choice of three meals, a bottle of wine, a link to the virtual presentation, and a chance to win one of a number of door prizes.
To purchase tickets, please visit our ticketing website to select your date, time slot, and meal. If you would prefer to order your tickets by phone, please call 519-985-2656.
|First held in 2019, the event raised funds for a new Digital Mammography Machine for Windsor Regional Hospital (WRH). It gave guests an opportunity to celebrate the Summer Solstice at the beautiful Windsor Yacht Club and raised over $40,000 for the WRH Foundation. Given its success, an event was planned in 2020 but was cancelled due to the global pandemic. Carol lost her partner, Vince Morris in November 2019 to Prostrate Cancer so she has decided to dedicate funds to the Urology program this year. Due to current restrictions, we are pleased to present Sail In Summer 2 - the Home Edition in 2021.
Roasted Lamb Shank
Roasted Lamb Shank, Fig Lamb Demi-Glace, Dauphinoise Potatoes, Heirloom Carrots
Salad: Poached Pear Salad - Mixed Baby Greens, White Port Poached Pears, Mandarin Oranges, Grana Padano, Candied Pecans, Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
Dessert: Blueberry Mousse - Sponge Cake, Blueberry Mousse, and Lemon Curd.
Rolls and butter included
Roasted Salmon Entree
8 oz. Roasted Salmon, Garlic Lemon Herb Sauce, Dauphinoise Potatoes, Heirloom Carrots
- Salad: Poached Pear Salad - Mixed Baby Greens, White Port Poached Pears, Mandarin Oranges, Grana Padano, Candied Pecans, and a Maple Dijon Vinaigrette.
- Dessert: Blueberry Mousse - Sponge Cake, Blueberry Mousse, and Lemon Curd.
- Rolls and Butter included
Cauliflower Steak (Vegan/Vegetarian)
Grilled Cauliflower, Maple Dijon Aged Balsamic Drizzle, Wild Mushroom Risotto, Heirloom Carrots
Salad: Poached Pear Salad - Mixed Baby Greens, White Port Poached Pears, Mandarin Oranges | Grana Padano | Candied Pecans | Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
Dessert: G/F Vegan Apple Cheesecake – Apple Compote, Date Caramel, Gluten-Free Crust
Rolls and butter included
- Coral Spa Gift Certificate - Oxygeneo 3-in-1 & Face mapping donated by Coral Spa
- $50 Shoe Box Gift Certificate donated by Shoe Box
- 2 Gift Bags donated by David Deville and DeeDee DeSantis
- Ocean’s Bottom Gift Bag
- Gift Certificate to The Cheese Bar
- Gift Certificate for The Beer Store donated by Theresa Lecours
- Gift Certificate for Silver Tee Gold & Virtual Gaming Centre donated by Theresa Lecours
- Pure Day Spa Gift Certificate - Queens Cream Facial donated by Pure Day Spa
- Salton Rice Cooker, Better Chef Whistling Tea Kettle & Gotham Steel Square Pan
- Ceramic Tea Pot & Kate Spade Mugs
- Viewpoint Men’s Watch & Men’s Wallet with keychain donated by Carol Parent
- 7 Piece Ceramic Bakeware, Paderno Pizza Baking Stone w/rack donated by Carol Parent
- Gordon Ramsey plates, Gordon Ramsey - knife set (3) & Table Cloths (2) by Carol Parent
- Gift Certificate for Anne’s On The Avenue donated by Carol Parent
- (2) $25.00 River's Edge Tap & Table Gift Certificate donated by Mary & Chris Colthurst
- Tim Hortons Gift Basket donated by Vicki Smith
The ARIETTA S70 Ultrasound Machine is the highest quality ultrasound machine to capture the subtlest of changes, steering towards a rapid and definitive diagnosis. It will be used on the prostate and kidney at Windsor Regional Hospital.
Click here to view the PDF flyer