About Hats on for Healthcare
The Hats on for Healthcare fundraiser supports services at Windsor Regional Hospital.
The 2021 Hats On For Healthcare event will support Windsor Regional Hospital Foundation’s COVID-19 Assistance Fund. Windsor Regional Hospital continues to play a leadership role in the Windsor-Essex community during the global pandemic. This fund was created in March of 2020 in order to help our hospital respond to rapidly changing needs. This fund has allowed us to support our frontline heroes through supplies of Personal Protective Equipment, and our community through the purchase of Critically Needed Medical Equipment such as ventilators, patient monitors, and more.
Hats On For Healthcare is now in its 12th year and has raised more than $400,000 for programs and services
at Windsor Regional Hospital.
Companies can also encourage their employees to have fun with additional activities, such as company barbeques, casual Fridays, bake sales, car washes, and many other fundraising activities.
HERE'S HOW YOU OR YOUR COMPANY CAN GET INVOLVED IN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Take a look at our registration package for instructions on how to register on our website: link to package
- Register Online Now
- Promote Hats on for Healthcare within your company using posters, e-mail blasts, paycheck stuffers, and other material. Our team has everything you need.
- Involve your Human Resources department. They can help spread the word through paycheck stuffers and announcements in the company newsletters. They can also help you communicate your company's dress-down policy to ensure employees maintain the appropriate level of professionalism.
- Invite your friends, family, and employees to participate by joining your team.
- Hats on for Healthcare is Wednesday, March 31 to Wednesday, April 28, 2021 so have all friends, family and participating employees take a photo and post it to our website during the campaign!
WHERE FUNDS RAISED FROM HATS ON HAS SUPPORTED OVER THE YEARS
- 2020 - Critical Care Program Equipment
- 2019 - Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
- 2018 - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- 2017 - Mental Health and Medical Equipment for Surgical & Medicine Programs
- 2016 - Mental Health
- 2015 - Renal Program
- 2014 - Trauma Services
- 2013 - Paediatric Radiology Suite
- 2012 - Paediatrics to Cancer
- 2011 - Paediatrics to Cancer
- 2010 - Western Campus Renovation - Mental Health Facility, Rehabilitation, and Complex Continuing Care Facilities