About Hats on for Healthcare
The Hats on for Healthcare fundraiser supports services at Windsor Regional Hospital.
Hats on for Healthcare has raised over $500,000 for programs and services at Windsor Regional Hospital. We are happy to announce that the 2023 campaign will raise funds for our Paediatrics Program & Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (N.I.C.U).
Companies can also encourage their employees to have fun with additional activities, such as company barbeques, casual Fridays, bake sales, car washes, and many other fundraising activities.
HERE'S HOW YOU OR YOUR COMPANY CAN GET INVOLVED IN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Take a look at our registration package here for instructions on how to register.
- Promote Hats on for Healthcare within your company using posters, e-mail blasts, paycheck stuffers, and other material. Our team has everything you need.
- Involve your Human Resources department. They can help spread the word through paycheck stuffers and announcements in the company newsletters. They can also help you communicate your company's dress-down policy to ensure employees maintain the appropriate level of professionalism.
- Invite your friends, family, and employees to participate by joining your team.
- Hats on for Healthcare is Wednesday, March 2 - Wednesday, March 30, 2022, so have all friends, family, and participating employees take a photo and post it to our website during the campaign!
WHERE FUNDS RAISED FROM HATS ON HAS SUPPORTED OVER THE YEARS
- 2022 - Mental Health Program
- 2021 - Windsor Regional Hospital Foundation's COVID-19 Assistance Fund
- 2020 - Critical Care Program Equipment
- 2019 - Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
- 2018 - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- 2017 - Mental Health and Medical Equipment for Surgical & Medicine Programs
- 2016 - Mental Health
- 2015 - Renal Program
- 2014 - Trauma Services
- 2013 - Paediatric Radiology Suite
- 2012 - Paediatrics to Cancer
- 2011 - Paediatrics to Cancer
- 2010 - Western Campus Renovation - Mental Health Facility, Rehabilitation, and Complex Continuing Care Facilities