About Hats on for Healthcare
The Hats on for Healthcare fundraiser supports services at Windsor Regional Hospital and has become one of the most important ways to raise money. In 2019, more than 183 organizations and/or businesses participated, helping to bring in $44,204.35 in donations.
Individuals, organizations, and companies can all join in the fun. Everyone is invited to put on their creative head attire, make a $2 donation and take part in the many entertaining activities throughout the city. Participating in Hats on for Healthcare is a great way to show the community you care about local healthcare.
Companies can also encourage their employees to have fun with additional activities, such as company barbeques, casual Fridays, bake sales, car washes and many other fundraising activities.
HERE'S HOW YOU OR YOUR COMPANY CAN GET INVOLVED IN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Contact the Windsor Regional Hospital Foundation and let us know you, or your company, want to participate and/or become a sponsor.
- Select a "Hats on for Healthcare" coordinator who will promote the campaign within your organization, collect donations and order supplies.
- Promote Hats on for Healthcare within your company using posters, e-mail blasts, paycheck stuffers and other material. Our team has everything you need.
- Involve your Human Resources department. They can help spread the word through paycheck stuffers and announcements in the company newsletters. They can also help you communicate your company's dress-down policy to ensure employees maintain the appropriate level of professionalism.
- Collect money from friends, family, and employees who want to participate: You can order all campaign supplies using the methods given to you upon registration.
- Hats on for Healthcare is Tuesday, March 4, 2020, so have all friends, family and participating employees wear their stickers, button and a hat of choice to work.
WHERE FUNDS RAISED FROM HATS ON HAS SUPPORTED OVER THE YEARS
- 2019 - Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
- 2018 - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- 2017 - Mental Health and Medical Equipment for Surgical & Medicine Programs
- 2016 - Mental Health
- 2015 - Renal Program
- 2014 - Trauma Services
- 2013 - Paediatric Radiology Suite
- 2012 - Paediatrics to Cancer
- 2011 - Paediatrics to Cancer
- 2010 - Western Campus Renovation - Mental Health Facility, Rehabilitation, and Complex Continuing Care Facilities
The following are various resources you may find helpful with your Hats on for Healthcare planning. If you have not registered, please visit the "Participate" section of our website and fill out our online form.
2020 Participant Package (click to download)