The Board of Directors of Windsor Regional Hospital (WRH) is responsible for establishing policies which will ensure that the organization is able to attract and retain leaders who can possess the executive leadership skills necessary for the organization to achieve its vision and mission.
To this end, the Board has established a compensation program which is designed to maintain an affordable, attractive and competitive executive compensation framework.
- David Musyj, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Mark Fathers, Vice President, Corporate Services and Chief Financial Officer
- Ron Foster, Vice President, Public Affairs, Communications and Philanthropy
- Dr. Gary Ing, Chief of Professional Staff-Contract
- Karen McCullough, Chief Operating Officer/Chief Nursing Executive
- Ralph Nicoletti, Vice President Medicine and Emergency Services
- Rosemary Petrakos, Vice President, Surgery, Critical Care and Family Services
- Karen Riddell, Vice President Critical Care, Regional Stroke and Cardiology
- Monica Staley, RVP Cancer Services/Renal/Patient Relations/Legal Affairs