Responsible for delivery of quality service to main lobby kiosk while maintaining the brand partner standards. Will be required to wear Retail Server classification uniform and will be working in a fast past environment, severing coffee and cash handling.
The Retail Server complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Standards for the hospital and is proactive in promoting a safe work environment.
- Ministry of Health Food Handling Certificate
- Grade XII, or equivalent
- Previous cafeteria/Tim Horton’s experience an asset
- Ability to manage cash register and end of shift cash outs – Math skills required
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to perform duties in a customer focused environment
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work safely in accordance with all aspects of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- High standards of sanitation and safety
- Demonstrates mature, professional and responsible attitude
- General good health and a level of fitness appropriate to the demands of the position
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We thank all applicants in advance for their interests, however only those under consideration will be contacted.