PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Protecting Your Personal Health Information
Windsor Regional Hospital collects, uses, discloses, and retains personal health for the purposes of:
- Direct patient care;
- Administration and management of the health care system;
- Quality Improvement (such as satisfaction surveys) and risk management activities;
- Research, teaching, and compiling statistics;
- Fundraising (name and address only);
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
WRH Information Practices
You may access, correct or withdraw your consent for some of the above uses and disclosures by contacting us in writing. This is subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice.
For more information, please contact:
Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
(519) 254-5577 Ext. 52510