The members of the Section of Cardiology at Windsor Regional Hospital are searching for an individual to join their energetic team of cardiac care providers as an Interventional Cardiologist.
Our stand-alone angioplasty program, servicing the community since May 2007, provides 24/7 PCI and offers state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. This opportunity will also provide the ability to practice alongside a dynamic team of cardiologists, technicians, and nurses dedicated to service excellence. Our busy catheterization lab performs 2400 diagnostic procedures and over 900 PCI each year. Qualifications:
- Fellow, or eligible for certification, in Cardiology by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Experience in permanent pacemaker insertion an asset
- Eligible for independent Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Willingness to take on an active role in the medical education of students and residents
- Fluency in both official languages an asset
We thank all those who apply, but only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply in writing to:
Dr. Kushal Dighe, Medical Director Cardiac Catheterization
c/o Jessica Bennett
Director, Medical Affairs
Windsor Regional Hospital