Corporate Wide E-mail Signature
To improve consistency of e-mails coming from WRH Employees a corporate wide signature is provided below.
To set your signature for use, which will then appear at the bottom of each of your messages, complete the following steps:
In Outlook, open a new message. On the Message tab, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
- On the E-mail Signature tab, click New.
- Type a name for the signature, and then click OK.
- Copy and paste the template below including the graphic.
- In the Signature text box include your name, position, department and relevant contact information for internal and external contacts.
- Press OK when completed.
Inserting the signature into your emails:
- On the Message tab, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
- Under Choose default signature, in the New messages list, select the signature that you want to include.
- In the Replies/forwards list, select the signature, which will automatically include your signature when you reply to or forward messages.
To remove a signature from an open message, select the signature in the message body, and then press DELETE.
Template for use: