Blue Monday is a name given to a date in January considered to be the most depressing day of the year.
This year Blue Monday is January 18th. The date was devised using the following 'mathematical' formula:
Weather (W), debt (d), time since Christmas (T), time since failing our new year's resolutions (Q), low motivational levels (M), and the feeling of a need to take action (Na). Essentially, the Christmas glow has faded away, New Year's resolutions have been broken, cold winter weather has set in and credit card bills arrive.
To combat the 'blue feeling', WRH will play Walking on Sunshine at random times throughout the day. It will be a little reminder that Spring is around the corner. We are living and working through difficult times. Feel free to take a minute to dance, sing, and generally act silly with your colleagues when you hear it playing.
Complete the following Quiz and you will be entered to win one of 12 prizes. 6 prizes will be awarded to staff at each campus:
- A $50 Indigo/Chapters gift card - so that you can curl up with a good book
- A $50 iTunes gift card - so you can order online your favourite music/TV Show/Music
- A $50 Canadian Tire gift card - so you can start planning summer furniture/patio needs
- A $50 Ted Farron gift card - to plan your first spring BBQ
- A $100 Mezzo Gift gift card - enjoy some fabulous gourmet Takeout
- A $100 TBQ gift card - enjoy some great ribs and chicken
Please fill out the form below:
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.