18.618 Director, Cancer Program (Permanent Full Time)
The Regional Director of Cancer Program is responsible for managing all aspects of regional cancer services across Erie St. Clair (ESC) LHIN to ensure the delivery of high quality care and to facilitate integration and coordination of excellent cancer patient care. The Regional Director will apply strategic operations knowledge and a broad-based clinical or management expertise across an integrated patient care portfolio.
- Current registration with applicable College or Association required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or other health related field required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant oncology experience preferred.
- Demonstrated innovative leadership and organizational skills with the ability to coach mentor and facilitate development of individuals and high performance teams.
- Demonstrated skills in planning, evaluating and problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge base and clinical competence in one or more areas included in the surgical program.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team approach and to adhere to accepted standards of personal conduct.
- Commitment to continued professional development and learning.
- Competence in Microsoft Office computer programs.
- French Language proficiency an asset.
- ESC Regional Cancer Program representative for stakeholders at the local, regional, and provincial levels.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing all incoming Cancer Care Ontario (CCO) communications to ensure distribution of information in addition to timely responses to key financial planning documents and program planning requests.
- ESC regional cancer services, which include cancer services within systemic treatment, oncology nursing, pathology, surgery, primary care, endoscopy as well as cancer screening & prevention, cancer imaging and aboriginal cancer care.
- WRH cancer services which include operational oversight of outpatient clinics (systemic, radiation, palliative), systemic treatment and delivery, psychosocial oncology, person-centred care, patient education, genetic services, smoking cessation
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We thank all applicants in advance for their interests, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you are interested in applying, visit our