18.445 Occupational Therapist (Temporary Casual)
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for provision of client focused Occupational Therapy service delivery which includes consultation, evaluation, treatment and discharge planning, which may necessitate assessment and recommendations of the clients home environment prior to discharge. The incumbent is responsible for participation in departmental, program and corporate professional activities supportive of direct services and corporate objectives. The Occupational Therapist must comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Standards for the hospital and is promoting a safe work environment.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy required;
- Registered member of the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario required;
- Relevant internship/educational placement experience required;
- Eligibility for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists required:
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License with the use of a car and insurance in accordance with Windsor Regional Hospital policy required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- Excellent organizational skills required;
- Ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary health care team;
- Commitment to standards of excellence and the concept of accountability;
- General good health and a level of fitness appropriate for the demand of the position.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We thank all applicants in advance for their interests, however only those under consideration will be contacted.