18.309 MDR Tech (Permanent Part Time & Temporary Part Time)
Decontamination of a variety of Medical/Surgical instruments, supplies and equipment; processing surgical packs, needles and syringes, setting up trays, packaging special dressings, sterilizing and pasteurising; maintaining the equipment, instruments, and supplies to proper standards and in good repair; maintaining the required records to meet quality assurance standards; maintaining harmonious working relationship with Departmental and Inter-Departmental Staff. The CSR Tech complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Standards for the hospital and is proactive in promoting a safe work environment.
- MDR Tech certification within last five (5) years – required
- Recent MDR experience - preferred
- Ability to perform physically demanding duties on a continuous basis, inclusive of standing and lifting
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- General good health and a level of fitness appropriate for the demands of the position
- Ability to work safely in accordance with all aspects of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Grade 12 education, or equivalent - required
- Recent CSR/MDR experience - preferred
- Proof of current Central Service/Medical Device Reprocessing Technique Course certification within last five (5) years; - required
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We thank all applicants in advance for their interests, however only those under consideration will be contacted.