18.011 Registered Radiological Technologist, Diagnostic Imaging (Temporary Part Time)
Under the direction of the Manager of X-Ray or designate, the Radiological Technologist performs at a technical level not requiring constant supervision. Performs a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, with skill, ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiological diagnosis. May assume responsibility for designated areas or procedures as required. The incumbent is responsible for the application of current theory and research in the delivery of care consistent with the vision and values of the hospital and the standards of relevant professional organizations. The incumbent must comply with the Occupational Health and Safety standards for the hospital and is proactive in promoting a safe work environment.
- Current certification as an M.R.T.
- It is mandatory to maintain membership in the College of Medical Radiation Technologists;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary health care team
- Commitment to standards of excellence and the concept of accountability
- Commitment to and participation in quality enhancement activities
- Knowledge of hospital and pharmacy policies and procedures
- Ability to perform technical and non-technical duties in an efficient manner
- General good health and a level of fitness appropriate to the demands of the position
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We thank all applicants in advance for their interests, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you are interested in applying, visit our