17.1414 & 17.1415 (Temporary Part Time) Sonographer
Under the overall direction of the Manager, Diagnostic Services or designate, the Sonographer performs a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment using skill, ingenuity, and initiative and may assume responsibility for designated areas or procedures as required. The Ultrasound technologist complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Standards for the hospital and is proactive in promoting a safe work environment.
- Current and continuing "active" membership in American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) - required
- Current registration in OBS and ABD - required
- Experience in Interventional US an asset
- Previous experience within a hospital environment an asset
- Ability to perform technical and non-technical duties in an efficient manner
- Commitment to standards of excellence and the concept of accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with patients, staff and visitors
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development
- Willingness to participate in process improvements
- Commitment to the values of the organization
- General good health and a level of fitness appropriate for the demand of the position.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We thank all applicants in advance for their interests, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you are interested in applying, visit our