Reporting to the Manager of Allied Health Services and Program Manager of assigned area, the Physiotherapist is responsible for provision of direct client services including consultation, assessment and treatment. Responsible for participation in departmental, program and corporate professional activities supportive of direct services and corporate objectives. The incumbent is responsible for delivery of care consistent with the vision and values of the hospital and the standards of relevant professional organizations. The Physiotherapist complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Standards for the hospital and is proactive in promoting a safe work environment.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- License to practice Physical Therapy in Ontario - required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent on Physical Therapy – required
- Relevant internship/educational placement experience - required
- Eligibility for membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association - required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary health care team
- Commitment to standards of excellence and the concept of accountability
- General good health and a level of fitness appropriate for the demand of the position.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interests, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you are interested in applying, visit our
How To Apply section.