Volunteer & Student PlacementsIs the Physiotherapy Department involved in Student Training & Volunteer Activities?
YES! The following individuals can request placements in our Department:
- Physiotherapy Interns
- Kinesiology Interns (usually Master's Program Students)
- Certified Physiotherapy Assistant Students (practicum)
- COOP High School Students (1/2 day x 1 term)
- V.I.P. Students (University of Windsor Students doing volunteer work, for a credit, and to gain experience)
- Volunteers (usually University of Windsor Students)
The Physiotherapy Department is very supportive and involved in student training initiatives. Many past students/volunteers, upon completion of their University training, are now on staff.
For more information visit Volunteer Services.