Clinical Students (non-nursing) Registration Process
Most non-nursing clinical students are assigned to Windsor Regional Hospital through their school program. Once your placement confirmation has been received by the Student Registrar, you will receive instructions on completing the registration process. The process will include:
- Completing the Health Form
- Obtaining an advance level Police Clearance Report
- Providing Ontario Ministry of Education Work/Education Placement Agreement form click here for example
- Reading the Clinical Student Handbook, completing the Questionnaire including the Confidentiality Agreement
- Meeting with the Student Registrar prior to/or first day of placement
To begin the process, open the Clinical Student Registration Instructions
attachment below. Additonal attachments required to complete the process are also located below.
If you have any questions regarding the clinical student registration process, please contact the Department of Volunteer Services and Student Registration at (519) 257-5111 ext 75267.
Clinical Student Pre-placement Health Review Form
Clinical Student Handbook
Clinical Student Handbook Review Questionnaire & Agreement
Clinical Student Registration Instructions